There seems to be a lot of controversy online regarding the product My Shed Plans also known as Ryan’s Shed Plans. Because of this I decided to take a deeper look into the product, below you will find my Ryan’s shed plans review . I generally don’t do reviews but occasionally I do find products worth taking a second look at.
PRODUCT NAME: My Shed Plans, AKA Ryan’s Shed Plans
Price: $ 37.00 Standard package, Upgrades Available
Owner: Ryan Henderson
After you have paid for the product you will have access to the member’s area. You can search through and download the plans from there. Included is other woodworking plans which include plans for a garden bench, dog houses and kennels among others.
Inside the members area
The member’s area is fairly easy to navigate and is simple maneuver. You will have access to download the plan you have selected . There is also some advertising and sales stuff relating to pre-built sheds. This is easily ignored and I didn’t find it a problem. Downloading the plans is a simple right click and save to your computer.
The seller states that there are over 12000 plans, this doesn’t seem to be the case.
There are plenty of plans to chose from but not all of them are shed plans and some folks are disappointed because some plans are not as detailed as others.
Some of the plans are complete from start to finish. They include material lists with diagrams and step by step instructions. Others just have simple drawings and some written construction details. This is fine for someone with construction experience, but the novice may fine this inadequate due to the lack of detail.
Other guides included
My Shed Plans bonuses do contain some valuable information for DIY home projects. There are guides for plumbing, electrical , foundations, tile, stone work, cement work, and other relevant home repair information.
The plans are printable, so you can store your projects on your computer. You can also print out the plans, which is very handy when you go to your local building supplies to get building material.
There are testimonials from member’s of Ryan’s Shed Plans, the problem is you don’t really know exactly how they were obtained. You will have to decide if you believe them or not and take them as you see fit .
- There are lots of usable detailed plans as a result they are comprehensible.
- Pricing is reasonable for what you get because you can easily recoup the cost by using 1 plan.
- The plans are printable resulting in easy use as you can take the plan to your shop.
- The information provided is accurate and easy to follow.
- Bonuses content is actually quite good. While the bonus content does not pertain toshed plans it is useful for general home maintenance .
- There are five free shed plans you can access , you can get these below and they are emailed to you
- There is a 60 day Money Back Guarantee
- To many upgrades , most of them are not necessary. You will be walked through some upgrades , hold off on buying them.
- There doesn’t seem to be 12000 plans, but who’s counting ? I didn’t count the plans but it seems unlikely there are 12000 as stated.
- Some of the plans are not very detailed and are poor quality, they look like they were thrown in to bulk up package.
- You are not only paying for shed plans as you receive other woodworking plans for outdoor furniture etc.
- The materials list are not complete for all of the projects resulting in some guess work
Who is Ryan’s shed plans for?
I believe that most people who are not professional carpenters will get value out of this plans bundle. The fact that there may not be 12000 plans is not deal breaker for me. After all the price is only $37.00 and after using 3-4 plans easily pays for itself. There are upgrades to get the product on a DVD and as well as other upgrades.
I recommend if you are considering purchasing the product to start with the standard plan and upgrade as you see fit. Don’t believe that when you are going through the check out process that the upgrades are one time offers. Upgrades can be bought at a later time if you choose to do so. They can be helpful if you prefer DVD’s to store your plans on instead of using your computer.
If you want to take a sneak peak you can access 5 Free shed plans by clicking the button below
My Final Opinion of Ryan’s Shed Plans AKA My Shed Plans
If you are looking for 12000 plans and want step by step instructions for every project you will be disappointed. But if you want some DIY project ideas and ample detailed plans to last you many years, you should be satisfied. Some of the compliments online about Ryans shed plans are overstated in my opinion. I am a professional in the construction field, I know what hiring a carpenter costs. You can easily make up your purchase price by using the shed plans just once
Product Name: Ryan’s Shed Plans
Price: $ 37.00 Starter, some Upgrades
Owner: Ryan Henderson
If you have any questions or Comments on this post Ryan’s Shed Plans Review Whats Inside? please leave them below. Thank you Rick
Ryan's Shed Plans$ 37.00
- There are lots of usable detailed plans that are fairly comprehensive
- Pricing is reasonable for what you get
- The plans are printable for easy use
- The information provided is accurate and easy to follow
- Bonuses content is actually quite good
- To many upgrades and, but most of them are not necessary.
- There doesn't seem to be 12000 plans, but who's counting ?
- Some of the plans are not very detailed and are poor quality.
- You are not only paying for shed plans